Sunday 11 May 2014

Mother's day special

I know I do not need a special day to celebrate my mom and make her feel special but when there is an occasion, then it is extra special. Wishing all wonderful super moms a very happy and cheerful mother's day :) My interest in cooking and arts are absolutely inherited from my dearest mom. She never ceases to encourage me in all the things that I am interested in. Every time I enter the kitchen, she gives me all the freedom to experiment and would silently be watching me to lend her hand whenever I need. This mother's day was extra special, as there were three beautiful lovely moms at home - my mom, her mom and dad's mom!! So here is the special lunch treat for the three most important ladies of my life!



Menu: (Click on the links below for detailed recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment