Sunday 7 September 2014

Mini Onam Sadhya

Wish you all a very Happy Onam!!!



The moment we think about Onam, it is the colorful pookolam, boat race and the grand feast - "Onam Sadhya" that comes to our mind!
I have not had the opportunity to taste a traditional Onam sadhya, but every time I see a picture of the Sadhya, I drool :) Today I've tried to make a mini Onam Sadhya and I referred to all the recipes from chithrasfoodbook.com



Please click on the below links for the recipes. I was not able to take individual pictures, I shall try to update the recipes with pictures, when I try them next.
Disclaimer: The cooking method used for each recipes may not be traditional. The above picture is just for representation and it is not the way how a traditianal sadhya is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment